How do I add a form to my message template?
- Create your data capture form in Account Settings > Forms
- When it is ready to be added to a Message go to Account Settings > Messages
- Click the Message you want to add the form to
- On the right hand side select the name of your form from the Form drop down
- Write you message and where you want to have the form include the form shortcode (you can find this above the form drop down on the right hand side). You can click on the shortcode and drag it into the message to make sure you have typed it out properly
- Double check the form shortcode is correct it should be [Form /]
- This form short code will now dynamically work with the chosen form for this message. Any fundraiser who completes the form will have their data put automatically on their fundraiser record on GivePanel