In this article we'll show you the steps in uploading your Facebook transaction report
To enable a single day import from Facebook, you need to integrate your organizations Facebook page with GivePanel first.
There are some countries where this won't work at the moment, this is pending Facebook to enable the functionality. This includes: Australia, Canada.
Once you have integrated your GivePanel account with your Facebook page, here are the steps for importing a days worth of data from Facebook.
1) Select "Add New Data" in the top right of GivePanel.
2) Select ''Facebook Import''
3) Select the date that you would like to import data for and then click ''Import now''
Red crosses in the calendar mean that an upload was previously attempted and failed, whereas green ticks mean you have data in your account for this date. There is a slight time delay in Facebook making the transaction data available, typically this is a one day delay.
4) That will process and once complete you will see the following success message. Close the box.
5) The final step is to click the green banner at the top of the page to refresh the page.
There is no limit to the number of transactions that can be imported this way for one day's worth of data.