Introducing a brand new event registration form - "Event registration with 1-click"
The new "Event registration with 1-click" form allows supporters to activate their fundraiser and submit their details with 1-click. With the original Event Registration Form, although it still has many uses, you can not complete these actions simultaneously.
The most important changes to note are, by using the new 1-click Form:
- 70% of your event registrations will activate a fundraiser
- 100% of fundraisers will be matched to their registrations
- All wasted starter packs can be avoided
Your Supporters Journey:
"Submit & Activate Fundraiser"
"Submit without Activating Fundraiser" (Optional)
What will I need to do differently to enable this new event registration form?
- You will need to build a 1-click Custom Facebook Fundraiser as part of your event.
- Then, you will build an event registration form (selecting ''Event Registration with 1-Click'') and add in your desired inputs.
How will this change my supporter experience during event registration?
Your supporters will be able to Submit & Activate a Fundraiser while simultaneously submitting the event registration form making the process more streamlined and enjoyable.
How will this deliver an increase in fundraising pages created?
- A/B tests have shown that supporters are 20% more likely to activate their fundraiser using this new event registration form.
- Every supporter who clicks "Submit & Activate Fundraiser" will automatically have their fundraiser matched to their registration and every supporter that clicks "Submit without Activating a Fundraiser" will be classed as an Unmatched Registration, this makes it easier for Charities to retarget all Unmatched Registrations prompting them to create their fundraising page.
How will this deliver savings on costs?
- Because of improved segmentation, you can easily omit anyone who Submits without Activating a Fundraiser from your incentives list, as opposed to the previous model.
We've already started recruitment for our challenge, can we turn this on halfway through recruitment or will it break my existing form links?
Yes, you can use this form, even if you have already started recruitment. The URL will remain the same, the only difference to the form will be ''Submit & Activate Fundraiser'' replacing ''Submit''.
If you have supporters have already created a fundraiser using the custom facebook fundraiser link, they can still register. They just need to click ''Submit without activating a fundraiser yet''.
**Please note that a registration and fundraiser created in this manner would still require the matching process as normal.**