GivePanel are scoping a potential new SMS BETA before building the tool, and we're looking for your feedback to help us build it
GivePanel are scoping a potential new SMS BETA before building the tool, and we're looking for your feedback to help us build it. Just book a meeting with our product manager, David. Anyone who provides feedback and ideas will be prioritised for early access!
SMS is a powerful tool for communicating with supporters. But as a 2-way service, it can be hard to manage alongside a Facebook Group of 1000s, and more costly.
So our current goals for the SMS BETA is to create a 1-way broadcast tool that allows charities to communicate:
- Fundraiser activation prompts to people who’ve registered for an event
- Fundraiser engagement prompts to people with a page
- Self donation prompts to 0 raised fundraisers
But we also want to get YOUR feedback on what you’d like to see from this new tool, and what concerns you want us to keep in mind while building it.
What kind of feedback are you looking for?
- What are your upcoming Facebook challenges - let’s discuss timelines for this tool?
- What are your goals for SMS prompts, and do they align with those above?
- SMS has a per message cost, so what kind of budget would you envisage for this?
Why ask for feedback before building your SMS BETA?
- Getting feedback early will make for a better tool than if we build on assumptions
- BETA products are limited to an early access list, so this is a way of building that list
- Sending SMS has an associated cost, so we’d like your input on pricing it
Who do I need to meet with about the SMS BETA?
- Our Product Manager, David, is leading the SMS BETA. You can book in a meeting with him using this link: https://meetings.hubspot.com/david-burns1